A collaborative delivery solution for the public sector.
The DPM is a advisory, funding & delivery solution for Public Sector Projects.
It integrates capital markets, technology, real estate and construction expertise to create a seamless, financing and delivery package within a guaranteed budget that addresses the acute need for a range of revenue producing, affordable real estate by Government, Local Authorities and Universities.
We act as a single point of responsibility for our clients and work with you to align your interests throughout the course of our partnership.
Below demonstrates what the DPM offers public sector bodies and how.
What is the DPM
- DPM facilitates the development and creation of a wide range of real estate solutions, including the development of residential and PBSA
- DPM delivers a seamless and rapid finance package and the realisation of capital receipts
- DPM creates a clear step by step delivery programme from inception through to completion, including key milestones and associated costs
- DPM ensures transparent cost management
- DPM facilitates informed development analysis, strategic decision making and robust business planning
- DPM simplifies executive reporting across the entire lifecycle
- DPM allows for the absorption of risk and enables solutions to complex real estate decisions.
- DPM drives transparency across sustainability/KPIs
- Through the integration of technology, real estate, construction and capital market expertise
- An established professional network from consultancies, lawyers through to institutional investors
- Tried and tested financing models
- Tried and tested delivery and development models
- Step by step techniques and stages for the Business Planning process, including clear routes to exit
- Through collaborative working
- Through the full integration of fu3e.; a RE platform which promotes transparency and executive oversight across the entire development lifecycle.
Who is it for
• The public sector, including but not limited to – Local Authorities, Universities, NHS, RSL or social housing providers
• For those looking to rationalise existing estates and re-invest in core services
• For those looking at repurposing their existing real estate portfolio
• For those looking at affordable development
• For those looking at increasing their affordable housing allocation
• For those looking at realising additional income.
The key advantages of the DPM
Full transparency and control, enabling the client to make informed decisions faster with ownership of the asset remaining with the state.
The DPM offers development expertise, development and construction management, development transparency and 100% of the funding. It’s a complete delivery package.
Fixed price contract, bonds and collateral warranties, with cost overrun guarantee.
Direct social benefits in the form of up-skilling of SME, supporting and empowering local suppliers, creating sustainable local employment. Apprentice programmes for Direct and Indirect Placements, Students, Traineeships and NEETS.
fu3e., adaptive management reporting software, utilised by the DPM, will gather the data and calculate the measurement and ensure compliance with all industry standards.